RD 907 bis, 48210 Les Vignes, FRANCE
Reception opening hours:
April to June & September: 8:30am - 12:30pm and 3:30pm -7:30pm
July & August: 8am - 8pm
Arriving via the Route des Gorges
- From Millau, take the RD809 towards Gorges du Tarn as far as Aguessac then the RD907, still heading in the direction of Gorges du Tarn, as far as Les Vignes via Rivière-sur-Tarn and Mostuéjouls/Le Rozier. At Les Vignes, continue on the RD907 Bis for 6 km towards La Malène.
- From Mende, take the RN88 towards Chanac/Gorges du Tarn as far as Balsièges then the RD986 towards Gorges du Tarn as far as Sainte-Énimie. At Sainte-Énimie, take the RD907 Bis towards La Malène, continuing for 6 km once you've crossed La Malène.
Via the A75 motorway
- From the north, take Exit 40 onto the RD998, then the RD46 and the RD43 towards Gorges du Tarn as far as La Malène. In La Malène, turn right onto the RD907 Bis towards Les Vignes for 6 km.
- From the south, take Exit 43 onto the RD995 towards Gorges du Tarn as far as Les Vignes via Le Massegros. At Les Vignes, turn left onto the RD907 Bis towards La Malène for 6 km.
Closest train stations :
- Sévérac-le-Château, 29 km
- Banassac-La Canourgue, 29 km
- Millau, 37 km
- Montpellier, 163 km
- Rodez, 85 km
- Montpellier, 171 km
- Clermont-Ferrand, 208 km
- Toulouse, 233 km
44.30446 - 3.2679869999999482