Health Protocol Covid-19 Opening Plan
Over the past few months, despite the complexity of the situation, we have been keen to prepare the campsite to welcome you in the best possible conditions.
We can't wait to share our new products and improvements with you.
We are now ready to welcome you safely. We redouble our efforts and creativity to allow you to live your stays to the best of your ability, while enjoying the majestic setting of the Tarn Gorges.
Here are our commitments to welcome you safely:
1. The health protocolTogether with the National Federation of Campings (FNHPA), wehave built a detailed health protocol that will be thoroughly applied to the entire industry and to all our services to ensure you a safe stay.
Here are "the first elements" on our commitments:
- Ensure the implementation of government's anti-covid19 guidelines and recommendations.
- Equip shared areas with sanitizers.
- Set up signage to maintain safe distances between customers in waiting areas.
- Deep cleaning and sanitization of shared areas according to the requirements and recommendations of health authorities.
- Deep cleaning, sanitization, and ventilation of rental accommodation.
- Keep a vacancy time between bookings, after reinforced cleaning.
- Promote contactless credit card payment if possible.
- Systematically disinfect payment terminals.
- Maintain social distance measures between employees, providers, and customers.
- Ensure clear communication on all the preventive measures put in place in our establishment.
- Appoint a health safety manager to our facility.
2. Our adapted services
- Delivery of bread and pastries every morning directly to your pitch to avoid queuing at the grocery store.
- Snack in takeaway-only mode (at least initially, as government guidelines change).
- Grocery store and Reception reorganized to allow you to practice social distancing measures (limiting the number of people welcomed simultaneously) + hydroalcoholic gel available.
- Traffic flow instructions set up in sanitary blocks with display of traffic flow directions and limitation of the number of people in the shared areas.